Check out the amazing Gen-Y tow hitch which have adjustable positions to help you tow what you need whilst keeping it all level.
- Rated up to 7,000kg
- Sand Blasted and Coated with a Durable Silver-Vein Powder Coat
- Comes standard with a 50mm/70mm tow ball
- Hitch is fully rated if it's turned upside down and the tow ball goes upwards. Be careful that the tailgate doesn't fall down and get dented from the hitch though. It is recommended to get a tailgate assist if you intend on having the hitch going upwards instead of downwards
- Pintle lock available if required - see Pintle Lock
This 4 Hole / 9" Drop hitch is recommended for:
- Ram 2500/3500 with a 4" Lift Kit
- When towing a very low trailer
50mm ball is rated to 4.5t, however Australia legislation requires anything over 3.5t to be towed on a DO45/70mm ball or Pintle.
70mm ball is rated to 4.5t.
If you need the DO35/45 tongue attachment, you can also purchase it if you click here.
**You should never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.