This ACDelco battery designed to suit the Dodge RAM 1500, 2500 & 3500 (2002 onwards) comes with a Nationwide Warranty. Available for collection from our shop in Brisbane, QLD. If you're unable to get to our shop, we will locate the nearest place for you to collect the battery from.
- Ram 1500 only requires 1 x battery
- Ram 2500 & 3500 require 2 x batteries, and it is recommended to get them both replaced if one is to fail. Please order a Qty of 2 x batteries with us to ensure that you stay on the road longer.
ACDelco’s Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF) Batteries undergo some of the strictest quality assessment processes to ensure high quality and outstanding reliability. With its factory-sealed, lead calcium technology, this battery is maintenance free.
Features & Benefits
- Sealed Maintenance Free with lead calcium expanded grids
- Built in hydrometer (most batteries) – Indicates state of charge.
- Factory-sealed – Makes these batteries maintenance free.
- Polypropylene case – Reinforced design is precisely tailored to support the battery elements to withstand road shock and vibration. This strong durable material combines light weight with high impact strength.
- Liquid-gas separator area – Returns liquid to reservoir for longer life.
- Integrated or rope handle – For ease of transport and installation.
- Flame arrester – Safety system, prevents explosion from sparks outside the battery, minimises acid leakage, prevents inflow of dust.
- Heat sealed covers – Helps prevent electrolyte contamination and increase case strength.
- Centred cast on plate strap – Stronger than thinner gas-burned conventional connectors.
- Low resistance envelope separators – Encapsulated negative plates help to prevent shorting / treeing between negative and positive plates as well as aid vibration durability.
- Increased battery shelf life – Compared to conventional batteries, up to 12 months shelf life without charging due to the use of calcium / calcium grids.