Protect your car against harsh terrains and keep it the way you bought it. We use the G-Techniq Crystal Serum Ultra to create the best finish for your vehicle with a
- Full Decontamination Process
- Exterior Paint Correction & Protection
- Wheel Protection
- Interior Cloth / Leather Protection
- Window Tint for front & rear windows (plus rear cab window)
Here is our 4 step Paint Correction & Protection plan.
How does car paint protection work?
Essentially the car paint protection product forms a second, stronger clear coat by bonding on top of the factory installed paint. Whilst there is no perfect coating these provide an ultra-high gloss, scratch-resistant (note: not scratch-proof) coatings to greatly reduce the risk of scratches and damage, prevent oxidation, protect from bird droppings etc.
Not to mention the easy maintenance and protect your vehicle's value.
So you’ve bought a new car, we all know what comes next, it’s the hard sell on their in-house world “leading, ultimate, unbeatable” protection products. But it’s not only about price, more often than not you’ll be purchasing nothing more than a glorified sealant whose lifespan is often dramatically shorter than claimed and when you go to claim the warranty, for whatever reason it isn’t covered. They are very clever because after all, what’s another $10 per week for all of that? Well…. It’s usually an extra $1500-3000 in the long run. More often than not if you jump on Google and try to research their ‘world leading’ products, you will find little to no information, you certainly won’t find hundreds of members of the public shouting their praise.
We have many vehicles come in with dealership “paint protection” and they often show defects such as:
· Swirl marks
· Bird dropping etchings and more
These customers often come in within the first 3-6 months of having owned the vehicle. They have generally contacted the paint protection product’s warranty team only to be told that they aren’t covered for whatever reason.
So is car paint protection all a load of rubbish?
What is the definition of paint protection? Well we think the root of the problem lies here, technically a cheap spray wax is a form of paint protection. Well it protects the paint after all? Be it only for a matter of days/weeks for a poor one, it also won’t offer any chemical resistance (dish washing soap will strip wax) and it certainly won’t help against scratches. But technically, it is paint protection.We aren’t saying that dealerships use cheap spray wax but they certainly use cheap sealants which don’t last as long as promised and certainly aren’t even in the same league as paint protection coatings such as the G-Technique Crystal Serum Ultra.
So should I get ceramic car coating & paint protection?
When you have a vehicle you have 2 options to keep it looking good (the 3rd option is to let it wither away and die via negligence but as you are reading this we assume you won’t do that..).
Option 1) Regular, correct maintenance.
- This is to include regularly applying a quality wax or sealant to your paintwork.
- Clay-barring your vehicle as required.
- Removing tree sap, droppings and other contamination as soon as possible to prevent etchings.
- Requiring a cut and polish (paint correction) most likely within the first few years to repair any wash scratches and other markings.
Option 2) Have a QUALITY ceramic car coating paint protection applied in Brisbane.
- You will never need to apply a wax or sealant again. Your paint will never fade/oxidise or flake.
- It is highly unlikely that you will need to clay bar your vehicle.
- You have a lot more time to remove contamination and the risk of them leaving etchings is greatly reduced by over 90%.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.